Absolute Vintage Ltd. Maintains this website for your online shopping, and communication. By entering this site and purchase of products from this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
Returns - Online
We allow returns for our online items within 7 days of receiving the item please see Queries for more details.
Returns - In-store
Our instore policy is no refunds or exchanges, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns - Gift Vouchers
We do not take a refund for gift vouchers.
a) The Participants can be of the age stipulated in the competition
b) The Participants must include name, email at a minimum to be a valid entry
c) All prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The Organizer will make arrangements for the fulfilment of the prize.
2. By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the Competition.
3. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. The Participant acknowledges that all intellectual property rights (including the rights in designs) subsisting (or which may in the future subsist) in the print design shall automatically, on creation, vest in the Organizer absolutely.
5. By entering the Competition, the Participant is deemed to consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of the Competition, and use on any marketing material and in any media at any time, including the use of the Participant's name in all related marketing and publicity promotion.
6. Participant agrees to abide by the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Competition.
7. By entering the Competition, the participant represents and warrants to the Organizer that he or she is the sole creator of the original artwork and that he or she is fully empowered to transfer and assign and, by entering, does transfer and assign, all right, title and interest in and to the artwork and the goodwill associated therewith worldwide and in perpetuity, to the Organizer, its successors-in-title and/or its assigns.
8. FOR CREATIVE WORK COMPETITIONS ONLY
a) Submission of all design and artwork for the Competition by the participant automatically grants Organizer the right to use, publish, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media worldwide, without limitation or compensation to the participant.
b). Each entry must be the original work of the participant; must not have been submitted for another competition, promotional event, or for publication; must not have won previous prizes; must not have been published previously; must not be too obscene or indecent (in the opinion of the Organizer or judges); and must not infringe any third-party rights.
c)The participant agrees that if any third party makes a claim for breach of copyright or any other intellectual property right, or any loss or damage arising from participant's submission to the contest, participant will indemnify the Organizer, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all such claims, including reasonable attorneys. Fees related thereto.
9. Each winner releases the Organizer, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liability, loss, or damage, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Competition or the possession, use, misuse of, or inability to use a prize.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or lesser value.
13. The decisions of the Judges will be made in their sole discretion and will be final. No appeals will be entertained.
14. The winners have to collect the prizes within a month from the Prize Giving Ceremony at the Organizer office or the prizes shall be forfeited.
Absolute Vintage Ltd may from time to time change the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the Site. Using the Site following any such change, modification or update constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
Features, photograph and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site are trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, and controlled or licensed by Absolute Vintage and its affiliates. The Site as a whole is also protected by copyright, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Absolute Vintage. Your use of the Materials, or use by anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or unless otherwise noted on the Site.
The contents of this Site and the Site as a whole are intended solely for personal, non-commercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our Site) use. copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Materials, the Site, or any related software. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") listed below are trademarks of Absolute Vintage Ltd its parent and/or its affiliates. Any other Trademarks used on the Site are Trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right of use of any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Absolute Vintage Ltd. or such third-party owner. Please note that this Trademark list is periodically updated and that neither this list nor its updates are all-inclusive lists of Absolute Vintage Ltd